New blogpost! http://leavingyouvoiceless.blogspot.com/2014/03/perks-of-being-16.html?m=1 #fashion #blog #bhpc
When Mr. Right meets "MS. ALWAYS RIGHT" Oo na ako na talaga ang hopeless romantic sa balat ng lupa like ever. Maganda daw ako sabi ng sarili ko. Matalino pagkabata pa lang. Maarte like omg you're so G-R-R! Bigyan lang ako ng Chanel Bag, i'll give you a kiss. Hug lang yii bibili nga! Hindi perpekto ang buhay ko pero mahal ko ang mga taong nakapaligid sa'kin. Sabi nila BE YOURSELF pero huhusgahan ka nila? Pakikain ng basahan na pinamunas ko sa sahig namin kanina please? Hindi na kasi ako High school student kaya wala na akong journal at reflection notebook. Pangarap kong maging jack of all trades pero mas pangarap kong maging Rose ng buhay mo <3 All those little things, those simple joys. I love you mwa.</br>
"Okay lang ba na hindi mo na titingnan ang price ng mga damit at credit card na lang?" - Gian 🙌
1. When a boy who leaves goosebumps on every inch of your skin tries to play you his favorite song, don’t let him. He’ll get it stuck in your head and under your fingertips and when he leaves, you won’t be able to listen to it without feeling like you’re choking.
2. Don’t let him touch you all over no matter how much you want to feel him against you. Leave a few spots untouched so that when you’re sleeping alone again, at least your left wrist and an inch of your right hip won’t sting with the remaining burn of his mouth.
3. Don’t let him break your ribs.
4. Don’t watch the sunset with him. He’ll poison it. You won’t be able to look at the sky without swallowing a mouthful of him.
5. Don’t mistake wasps for butterflies. Sometimes when you feel your stomach flutter and your hands start to shake it’s pain, not love.
6. Just because he tells you he loves you doesn’t mean he’s going to stay.
7. It’s okay to delete his number after he kisses the pretty girl he met when he was drunk. It’s okay to leave when he hurts you. You don’t have to keep falling into him.
8. When he tells you that you’re beautiful, try to remember that you were beautiful before him too.
9. Just because he reads and smokes cigarettes and talks about the stars doesn’t mean he’s your soulmate.
10. After you kiss him, remember to wash your mouth out right away so he doesn’t burn into your tongue.
11. He’ll kiss you in the rain and take you to little coffee shops. He’ll brush your hair out of your eyes and kiss your nose. He’ll grab your waist and whisper in your ear but six months later you’ll find yourself drunk texting him that you miss him and he won’t respond.
12. Your heart is going to break a million times. It’s going to feel like the world is falling apart around you. Your lungs will stop working some nights. You find yourself grabbing at your bones trying to hold yourself together. You’re going to feel like you’re dying. It’s going to be okay. You’ll find someone else to kiss you goodnight.
for future reference (via extrasad)